Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Global Warming on Other Planets?


Global Warming by ~SordxMaelstrom on deviantART

What does it mean if global warming occurs on Mars and the moons of Jupiter too?

I really believed that global warming is the cause of man’s selfish destruction of the environment, of cattle farts and burps, of bad gasses in our spray canisters and refrigerators, of car exhaust fumes. I watched Al Gore’s documentary, Inconvenient Truth. I recycle. Regardless, I may need to review how I think about global warming; not only I, but everyone that's honestly looking at the (newly discovered) facts.

Research of other planets
in our solar system, planets without people and their exhaust fumes, without burping cattle, without factories, show that they are also experiencing global warming.

While I still believe in our God-given duty to take care of Nature (hence I'll continue to recycle), it is crucial for us to reconsider our views on global warming given new findings and alternative theories on global warming.

4 comments:

Lindi said...

Korea will host the conference on global warming,May 2009 if interested I will send the link.

Prophet Kangnamgu said...

Yeah, let me know. If possible I'd like to go.

Lindi said...

I seldom visit this blog, but here is the conference adress


http://www.c40seoulsummit.com

Adam said...

I think it may have a little something to do with a massive nuclear fireball at the middle of our solar system. :)

Have you happened to notice how cold it has been this year? How global temperatures haven't risen since 2001?

Do you think it could be because the solar cycle was at it's peak around 2001 and is now near it's bottom? hmmmm.